Mission!

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
We are a forum for women and the LGBTQ community to stand up against street harassment, both physical and verbal. You have the right to feel safe and happy in public spaces without being the target of objectifying, homophobic or plain offensive speech. Don't walk on, Holla Back!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Charmer Wannabe downtown on Broadway.

A couple of years ago I was walking downtown from my car to a restaurant when a guy hung his head out of his car window and started yelling "hey baby how you doing?"
I was annoyed and so flipped him the bird. Annoyed that I hadn't responded the way he wanted he then started screaming:
"Whatever, keep walking fat ass! Go drink a Slimfast!"

Apparently when I rejected him I became unattractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment